Friday 30 March 2012

I love WANG!

I love designers. It's no lie. And I like designers, or designer wear even more when they are mine! So when I left my old job (2 weeks ago) I asked for a Shopbop voucher so I could purchase something of the designer variety.


After perusing the website I decided on a bag! Now came the decision of what bag to buy. This decision was pretty easy because I had been lusting after Alexander Wang bags for ages.


I had narrowed it down to two choices. The Rocco and the Marion.





And I ended up going with the Rocco.





Isn't is pretty?? And it looked even better in person when it arrived TODAY!







I took it to work today and I absolutely love it! It's the most amazing bag. A few reviews I read said that it was really heavy. I haven't found that so far. I mean it's not light especially if you have all your stuff in it, but it won't hurt your shoulders or anything.


Is there anything better then an Alexander Wang bag?! I don't think so!


Nat xoxo

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful!! absolutely loooooove it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is a beautiful bag

      xoxo

      Delete