Tuesday 31 January 2012

A bit of pampering

I’ve been to about 5 or 6 Nutrametics parties over the past year or so and they are always a bit of fun. I’ve been to a hot rock massage one, champagne and strawberries one, a make-up lesion one, so even if you aren’t interested in buying anything you can have a bit of fun.

So the last party that I went to I thought it would be fun to have my own. So on Sunday a few of the girls 
came over and we had a facial party.





I was a lot of fun and we got to try out so of the products. Although I love my skincare routine and I’m not really interested in changing what I’m using at the moment (can’t face not using my Rationale!) they do have some nice treatment and mask products and some of their make-up and body products are pretty good.

I did order a few things, which I’ll do a post on once they get here, but I also got these 2 products at the party.



Also because it was January and double rewards month each guest got a little body wash.



It was a lovely girlie Sunday afternoon.

Nat xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun, and I love the colours of the shower gels:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it really was :)

    I know they are great right! They also smell amazing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete