Thursday 22 December 2011

Brand in the spotlight: Rationale Essential 6 Day Range


So a while ago I did a post of the Rationale Essential 6 Night Range. Well when I had my second consultation phone call, the lovely team at Rationale sent me a trial of the Day Range as well as full sized products of the Night Range (how lovely are the Rationale team!).


If you read my post on the Night Range…what am I talking about, of course you read it…you will know that the Night Range contains 3 products, thus the Day Range contains another 3 products. Hence the name Essential 6! And here is what the Day Range contains…


Niacinamide Serum – which provides immune protection and luminosity with Vitamin B3. The purpose of this product is to even out skin tone, restore clarity, help normalize oil flow and sooth and hydrate your skin.


Rejuvenating Serum – which is an antioxidant protection that also contains Vitamins A, C & E. The purpose of this product to deliver high potency actives to the skin for simultaneous re-firming, wrinkle smoothing and clarity.


Face SPF 30+ - which provides hydration, nutrition and SPF with zinc. The purpose of this product is to soothe, hydrate and protect your skin.


What are my thoughts? I’ve completely fallen head of heels in love with Rationale! My skin looks amazing. I actually feel confident to leave the house without any foundation/powder/face covering stuff on. I don’t get pimples anymore, not like I had many to start with but around that time of the month I would get one or two. Also my skin tone is really even. It’s love peeps!

I can’t wait until X-Mas is over so I can save up and by the Rationale Essential Six Day Range! It isn’t cheap and will set you back $373, but can you put a price on amazing skin?

(Well you can but that seemed like the dramatic startment I was after)

So if you haven’t discovered Rationale yet you really need to. Your skin will thank you.

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment