Thursday 4 August 2011

NARS The Multiple


I’m sure most of you have heard of the make-up brand NARS before, and if you haven’t they are defiantly worth checking out because they have some amazing products!

I’ve tried a few of their products in the past, either borrowing from a friend or at the counter in-store, but I’ve yet to buy any of their products. Well until now!

I’ve wanted to buy NARS’ The Multiple for a while now because I’ve heard they are amazing products. For those of you who don’t know, The Multiple is a bit of an everything product; you can use it as a cream blush, bronzer, highlighter, eye color, so it has heaps of uses. They also come in a huge range of colors, which is fab.

The only problem I had was finding a color. As fate would have it, Mecca Cosmetica have this special limited edition mini multiple pack where you get 3 mini sized Multiples. How awesome it that!


How cute is the packaging!


I also LOVE the size of the Multiples, not only are they really cute but they are the perfect travel size. It’s really such a great way to try the Multiple products.

From Left to Right: Luxor, Orgasm and Malibu

From Left to Right: Luxor, Orgasm and Malibu
The colors that it came in are Luxor, Orgasm and Malibu.

Luxor is the perfect color for a highligher. I have been using it on the high points of my cheeks and it looks great.

Orgasm would have to be one of the most popular NARS shades for cheeks. They have the color in a few different types of blush as well as the Multiple. I can really see why it’s such a popular product; it’s a great pink shade. It looks lovely and fresh without being too over-powering. Because my skin is so light, I really have to be careful with too much color or I can look a little bit silly and clown-like.

Malibu is a great bronzer. At first I thought it was going to be too dark for me, but the texture allows you to play with it a bit, which is great. So I have been wearing it quite a bit as well.

I really love the texture of the Multiple; they are creamy but gild on your skin really well. I also like that you can build up the color really nicely and they also went on over my powder. Perfection!

So all in all I would have to say this was a great purchase and a great introduction to my very first NARS purchase. Needless to say it won’t be long before I buy some more of their great products.

If you haven’t used NARS before I highly recommend you go out and treat yourself to this little pack, you really can’t go wrong!

Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment