Wednesday 20 July 2011

I was having a bad day...

Today looked like it was shaping up to be a pretty crappy day…
One, I slept in. So I had the joy of jumping out of bed and running around like a crazy person in order to make it out of the house of time.
Two, it was raining. Oh joy! Rain pisses me off because your shoes get wet. People tent to lose all sense of propriety when it’s raining: they ‘forget’ how to drive (what the hell is with that?! It’s more dangerous so I’m going to speed and not indicate because that’s going to make things safer!) and the lovely train commuters tend to be more aggressive, which is quite amazing.
And three, a guy pushed me on the train in order to ensure he got the free seat. Yep that’s right. But the funny thing about it was it’s not the 1st time it’s happened either. People are really lovely aren’t they?!
So needless to say I was not in the best mood when I got to work. BUT! Yes there is a but! I opened my e-mails and saw this awesome picture send from Carlin.
This just made me laugh!
And here is the original from the Hangover.
haha love this photo!
Alan is AWESOME! He really is! This guy was the member of his ‘One Man Wolf Pack’, named a random baby (featured in both the doll and real photo version) Carlos, spiked his friends drink’s with Roofies and somehow managed to count cards at Blackjack. And that was just in the 1st movie.
And let’s not forget some of his classic quotes:
“I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese.”
“What it Pervert!...He’s getting very close to my shaft!”
“I have a question. You probably get this a lot, but this isn't the real Caesar's Palace, is it?”
“Tigers love pepper, they hate cinnamon”
“I didn’t know they gave out rings at the Holocaust”
And
“No, it's a satchel... Indiana Jones has one”
So my day has picked up! YAY! And if you’re having a bad day, I highly recommend some Hangover viewing to pick you up!
Nat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment